1. The aim of the Medical Cosmetic Centre web site is to provide you with general information about cosmetic surgery, cosmetic medicine and MedSpa treatments. Every effort has been made to ensure that the content is accurate at the time of writing.
2. No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this web site or generated by this web site without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
3. The ideas and information provided on the pages of this web site are for your general information only. The information should not be considered to be complete and each individual statement cannot be verified for its accuracy. The information on this web site is not medical advice and you should always consult a qualified health care professional about any health problems. It is your full legal responsibility for the decisions you make regarding your health, as well as how you use this web site. Medical Cosmetic Centre disclaims any responsibility for any injury or adverse effect that may result from the use of the information contained within or generated by this web site.
4. You will need to have a consultation with one of Medical Cosmetic Centre’s trained therapists before going ahead with any MedSpa or cosmetic medicine treatment. You will need to have a consultation with Medical Cosmetic Centre’s Medical Director regarding any cosmetic surgery, hair replacement, laser resurfacing or injectable treatment. Depending on your medical history and any medicines you are taking, certain treatments may not be suitable for you. This can only be determined through an in-person consultation. There is no substitute for a consultation in determining if any of Medical Cosmetic Centre’s services are right for you.
5. The examples and the before and after photographs on this web site are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. The examples given are anecdotal evidence only. Before and after photographs are genuine untouched photographs of people who have received the treatments stated, but are not a guarantee that other people will achieve the same results. Individual results from cosmetic medicine and cosmetic surgery procedures will vary greatly. Results can be temporary and maintenance is recommended. There is no guarantee or duplication of results implied.
6. Medical Cosmetic Centre and those participating make no express or implied claims as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
7. While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional.
8. Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing of this service is at your risk. Medical Cosmetic Centre nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
9. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.