We’ve selected a range of articles from leading medical journals for anyone who wants to delve a litter deeper and learn more about the science behind some of the procedures offered at Medical Cosmetic Centre.
- Dual Yellow laser to treat pigmentation patches in Asian women
- Dual Yellow laser to treat small facial blood vessels that can be seen on the skin’s surface
- Laser-assisted liposuction for improving the appearance of aging necks
- The benefits of laser-assisted liposuction
- How Pellevé improves the appearance of wrinkles and provides a lifting effect on skin
- This article provides a list of herbs that need to be avoided before surgery
- Clinicopathologic Efficacy of Copper Bromide Plus/Yellow
Meet Dr George Kerry – Certified Cosmetic Surgeon
Regarded as one of Australia’s top hair transplant and cosmetic surgeons, Dr Kerry has been successfully working in the field of cosmetic surgery and medicine for over 25 years
Dr Kerry and his team of highly trained medical and paramedical professionals are committed to the wellbeing of patients who want more for themselves. The team offer state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery and non-surgical services delivered with best practice in an environment of safety, privacy and comfort.
We are located at 206 Melbourne St, North Adelaide SA 5006
* These testimonials depict the experience of the individual and are not necessarily an indication of your results. Every individual is different and it is best to contact us to discuss your individual circumstances.
I was very pleased with the results. My procedure was quick and relatively painless. The doctor was very professional and reassuring, and his staff was very pleasant and welcoming. The cost was as expected for a plastic surgeon, I could have gone elsewhere for a lower cost, but chose to pay for expertise and experience.*KimSkin Tag Removal
Very good I’m very satisfied from treatment very comfortable place and staff love it and very caring doctors*EidAcne Scars Treatment
Friendly and professional serviceLidiaSpider Veins Treatment